Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bowling, Baseball, Boxing...Housekeeping?

Happy Birthday, Dad! 77 years young!

We had a Wii tournament for my Dad's birthday. The kids made everyones Mii to look like them. Why is it that kids can play this game so much better that adults! Well just on some of the games. Dalton got mad because Aunt Vickie would pitch too fast. Boxing, that brought on alot of laughs and well air hockey the adults rule for the most part!

We always have to have lots of good food to eat, and my Mom's cheesecake tops it. Every get together Dalton devours it, eating at least 3 pieces. I think he has hollow legs. Doug and I are already talking about getting 2nd jobs just so we can feed this kid. I just have to laugh too, Dalton keeps answering the phone different in December he would say, "Hello, NorthPole" the last couple of days it has been, "Hello, Housekeeping". Am I working him too hard, or is he secretly wishing that we had housekeeping.

1 comment:

  1. My parents love playing their Wii with the grandkids too! It's pretty hilarious to watch the kids beat the pants off them!

    Happy Birthday to your dad!

    Dalton cracks me up - I love that kid!

    ReplyDelete