Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lots of miles!

I think that I really need to pay closer attention. This last week, Dalton has come home with wet socks. He takes his shoes off in the garage. I have asked why his socks were so wet, and he just said he jumped in some puddles. OK, that is normal boys stuff. I knew his shoes were getting worn, but was really hoping they would make it through the school year. He never complains, after looking at his poor,sad shoes with a hole in the toe. No wonder his socks are wet! He had got all the miles out of these sad things. I bought him a new pair today and compared them to the old ones. I don't think his feet ever stop moving cause there is no sole left on these shoes. Oh well, I sure love my fast moving boy!

2 comments:

  1. I think little boys go twice the miles! It seems like they're always moving their feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. having 3 of them I happen to agree then NEVER stop moving! and then never stop growing. at least they get good use of their shoes right!

    ReplyDelete