Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It was just yesterday...

...that Vickie, me and Shauna were all little girls riding our bikes, and playing games in our big back yard. Now fast forward to May 3, and we celebrated Vickie's
50th birthday. We had a little surprize party for her, but we needed to do something before to get her away from home. So...

every girl needs to be pampered. We went and had a pedicure. Loved it!!! and don't our toes look good. Then today, May 4th, 27 years ago.....

Doug and I were married! When I look at this picture, I'm thinking wow, we have aged, put on some weight but we have grown alot. I really can't believe that it has been 27 years. We have had alot of ups and downs together, but I think that is probably what makes you grown alot as a person. Looking forward to the next 27.

2 comments:

  1. I think time is speeding up in these last days! I love the picture of you and Doug! Happy Anniversary - what an accomplishment!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys look so HOT in that pic, I totally love it!!! My kids love looking at old pics of me and brian, they just laugh and laugh! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete