Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pinewood Derby!!!!

It was the Pinewood Derby on Friday, and it was a fun one. Dalton was awarded the "Most Powerful Looking" award, and he came in 2nd for his 4 races. He did a great job painting his car, I just helped with the fire and the green around the windows. He of course wanted a "sports" car. JAZZ is on the back.
 All ready for the race with big smiles, way to go Keston, Dalt, and Matthew!
 Here are a few of the cars that were there, lots of great designs and talent! They had a great turnout!
                        Ty, Keston, Matthew, Dalton and Damon helping with the program.
                                         Ready, set, go!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Cool car! Way to go Dalton! I loved the Spring Show - I'm amazed at how together the kids are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda miss the pinewood derby! I onlly have another year and a half before I am back in it again. great job on the car!!! It looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the boys had some great looking cars and they all did great! Love your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete