Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Pumpkin Patch!

 
While we were in Preston one day, we went out to Whitney to the Pumpkin patch. They can grow alot of pumpkins. I think we picked some big ones, they were a little heavy. Now, how should we carve them?
 
Love going to let the kids pick the ones they want, plus they were alot cheaper than at the store. Some day I think I'm going to try and grow one of the Giant ones.

Now for a new topic, what is with the wind in this country! Really, we have had our trampoline chained down and this wind picked it up out of its legs and blew it through our fence. The fence lost the battle, white vinyl all over the back yard.  Boy, I love the wind!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pumpkins, hate the wind! We took ours down last weekend, I'm glad we did! I don't know if it would have survived today! Hope it's not to expensive to fix your fence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I hate the wind too - I'm sure it serves a good purpose but it's so aggravating!:)

    ReplyDelete