Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Basketball, Ballroom, etc.

It's basketball time again! Dalton so loves this game. I bet there is not a day goes by that he is not out in the driveway shooting hoops. It doesn't matter that there is a foot of snow, he will shovel it out to play.  I so love to watch him! Like to play to, just not when its cold. I love it when he makes a basket or steals the ball, he is looking to see if I seen him. I am cheering like a crazy mom! When he is shooting at home, I always cheer like a radio announcer. Talbot scores!!!! Yah!!!
 
 
 
 Lots of things going on in school, Michaela had spirit week and she loved the Hillbillie day!
 She is also doing Ballroom dancing again this year. This is there first performance for the year, they did a halftime show at a Westside basketball game. They did a great job lots of lifts and spins. Here they are waiting to go perform.


I just love to see my kids doing the things that they love. They grow and change, just way too fast!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like such fun things for them to be involved in! It's bittersweet to see kids grow up!

    ReplyDelete