......SUNSHINE! I don't know about this looooooong winter that we have had, but I sure am missing the sunshine and warm weather. I miss sitting on my front steps soaking up the sun. Maybe it is because we have been out in the cold all winter feeding the animals, that is Doug's idea of fun not mine. Michaela was a sweetheart and went out early to do the chores for me and she was coming back in the house and this is how she was dressed. Brrr................................! I'm thinking she is ready for summer, too!
We made this as Dalton's valentines box, he wanted Sponge Bob. Why do kids love Sponge Bob? But when I looked at this picture, I laughed because it is happy and bright like the sun. So for today I like Sponge Bob, for bringing in some sun.
We had Doug back in the hospital so that they could manipulate his knees. He couldn't get a very good bend in the left knee. So they knock them out, and bend away to break up the scar tissue. He has been trying to get back to work, so he goes to physical therepy early then to work. He is also wishing for the sun, to melt the ice and snow so he can go feed the animals. It's a little hard walking in snow with crutches. Any way bring on the SUNSHINE!!!
I agree - sunshine=happiness! I was serious about you letting us know if we can help with anything - pleeassssee!:)
ReplyDelete