Had a little bit of an accident on my way to work the other night. This is what happens when deer meet cars. I was just about to Swan Lake, thinking I am so glad that the deer on the left were up higher that night and not down low by the road. A train was going by on the other side, and just then a deer came out of no where. All I seen was a flying deer. My biggest fear is that they will come through the window, so glad that didn't happen.
I kind of had a pick on me day, don't know if any one has them. I do sometimes when I think I have had enough things to deal with. Then I really look at things and remind myself how truly blessed I am. I could have been hurt, but I wasn't. Just a bad case of nerves. My brother-in-law drove up and picked me up and took me to Preston so my sister and me made it to work on time. Then him and my dad took his trailer up and loaded my car on it. ( car overheated cause of all the fluids running out) Doug hurried and left work and made it up when they were loading the car up. So thankful for everything, even when bad things happen. I always called this my grandma car, (Doug loves these cars cause they drive and ride very nice) I think I will miss it, it has been such a good car and had a ton of miles put on it.

Oh Cathy! I'm so glad you're okay! That is so scary! There have been so many roll over accidents Dan's been responding to on the highway, it's crazy!
ReplyDeleteIt does seem like life just keeps getting harder and harder, doesn't it? I think it's okay to have a few pick on me days every now and again!:)
Hang in there and please let me know if there's anything we can ever do for you guys!:)
How scary, I'm so glad that you are ok!! Those deer terrify me!! I have pick on me days more then I care to admit. We all do and it's ok! :) Hope you're doing better today!
ReplyDelete