First things are......the cannonballs! It's been a long winter and he has been waiting to do that for a while. It happened so fast, I can't believe that I got him with my camera. The kids really wanted to go to a hotel for springbreak, they love it. We went one night to Layton, and then went to the Hill Airforce Musuem. What a great place! The rain was bad, but we loved the musuem.
They loved getting in the simulators to pretend that they were flying. Also the experiments with the static electricity. They jumped just a little from the shock!
I really can't believe that this school year is about over, the kids keep telling me how many days are left. I think that it is 25! We had a great time on our little get away!
That cannonball picture is awesome! He cracks me up! So glad you had a fun get away - you guys deserve it!:)
ReplyDeleteWe went to the air force base over spring break as well! It's a fun, fun place! Glad you had a fun get away!!
ReplyDelete