Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, August 9, 2013

Arrow of Light!

I am just a little behind on blogging, life has been a little crazy and my computer got fried when we had the tornado warnings. Oh, well going to try and catch up if I can. I am just very proud of this young man on earning his "Arrow of Light".  He loves scouts and the activities that they do.
 
 Sister Brady did a great job on presenting his "Arrow of Light".  Dalton's indian name is "Running Wolf".
 After the program, they got to set off there bottle rockets, and that is always a big hit with the boys. I hope he continues loving scouts, so the next goal will be his Eagle.

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome-what a great example for all the other boys his age! Great job Dalton and mom and dad for supporting him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, Dalton is getting so grown up!

    ReplyDelete