When fall arrives, I think that I have alot of time before all the holidays start. Why do I think that? Not sure because it really starts to go fast. Halloween snuck up on me this year. We made it, anyway.
The kids had lots of fun with all the activities going on at school, I think they were dressing up for something every other day. There were alot of Ninja's this year at the school. Here is Mrs. Beck, Jake, Dalton, and Michael. He really loves Mrs. Beck as his teacher.
Michaela has been lots of things this week, crazy hair day, zombies (never got a picture) and whatever she is here. I had to say that, so she can read this and say, " Oh, mom!" She had fun watching movies with friends. It was kindof quiet for me this year, they both went with friends after the trunk or treat, and Doug was working. So it was me and a good movie. I must be getting old, bring on Thanksgiving, it my favorite holiday anyway!

I'm glad Dalton was able to go with Matthew trick or treating, I think they had a pretty good time....I think Thomas had a pretty good time as well! Sorry we kept him out so late!
ReplyDeleteWe saw Michaela and friends out and about-it looked like they were having a ball! Maggie loved Mrs Beck too!
ReplyDelete