This year, I had all of my family come up for Thanksgiving. I enjoyed the day so much. As we had our dinner you talk about old times, new times, and how blessed we all are. I am so blessed to have both of my parents. They are so great, they are always, always there for me and have always been such great examples!
My sisters and there families, love them so much. I am truly blessed with them. They love me with all my faults and everything. So glad they could come.
Then, I love my little family more than anything. Each of us adds just a little something to our family to make it special to us. It's been a tough year, but we have survived. I think we have become stronger and more patient with one another. There are so many blessing that we have been blessed with this year, that I probably can't count them all. I know that without the love and support of our families, mine and Dougs life would be alot harder. So thankful for families!!! And that they are FOREVER!

Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving - I'm so glad! I'm so thankful for your family too! You all have been so patient and faithful through all your trials this year. You are awesome examples! Love you guys!:)
ReplyDelete