Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Special Blessings x 2

These are just 2 of the many blessings that I have been blessed with. I love these guys more than any thing. They always help me so much and in so many ways. These are some of the pictures we took this weekend. These are my favorite ones. I'm trying to learn Photo shop, and playing with the rest.
 
 
 I have the best daughter, she has the kindest heart I know. She has learned so much in all areas. She still loves books, music, teasing her brother and is always so willing to help around the house.
 This young man has grown so much this last year! We can wear the same size shoe, but I am still a little taller than he is. He loves playing with his friends, doing jumps with his bike. He seems to be enjoying reading now, and brings a book when we are in the car. He has a big heart, and tries everyday to do all his chores on his chore chart. 
I am so very thankful for these special blessings in my life.   Love you both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Such awesome kids with an awesome family! Love the pics and love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! We are so lucky to have such great friends here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they are so big!

    ReplyDelete