Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Spirit of Temple Square

We decided to get together this weekend to go see the lights at Temple Square. It had been a few years since we had been. I just love the spirit that is down there. Even with all the people that are there, when you look in the reflecting pool, you know how special it is. The reflection of the temple shining in, so very peaceful.
 
Doug, Dad, Mom, Dalton, Vickie, me, Courtney, Shauna, Bruce and Casey.

 My pictures are not very good, for how beautiful it is down there. It is amazing to me how they hang all of those lights.



 Casey and Courtney are very good posers! Cute picture! I asked Michaela and Dalton to give me a cute pose and this is what I got, as they tried to puch each other off the stand. Oh, well they were smiling. It was a great Christmas outing for our families!

No comments:

Post a Comment