Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, December 9, 2013

All wrapped up!

 The Christmas season is here, and I love the lights, the music and the spirit that comes with it. I become a Hallmark movie junkie, I love watching those movies. The Christmas movies they have are great and are uplifting even when you have seen them all a few times.
The kids put away all the fall decorations while I was with family doing black friday, so when I got home we got Christmas all out. They love to help with the decorating. I think that they got a little bit wrapped up in it.
This jolly guy showed up at "Light up Downey"on the firetruck. He was coming in on a helicoper, but it was a little windy. The kids sang there song great, then it was time to talk to Santa. Why is it you always here different things they want that is not on there list? Oh, well.
We also got tickets to the "Forgotten Carols".  I have to say that Marsh Valley has some very talented people. They did a great job! 
I hope that we all can wrap ourselves up in the true spirit of Christmas that lasts all year long!

2 comments:

  1. I agree about those Hallmark movies - they get ya everytime!! Have a wonderful month!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this time of year! So festive and happy! Hope you have a great Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete