Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

FHE Gingerbread style!

For Family Home Evening, we made our gingerbread houses. Instead of 1 big one, we made 4 little ones. We named our houses, Doug's is on the right, (Hurricane Gingerbread Survivor). He got that name, cause his house collapsed in the making. My house is next, (Frosted Gingerbread lane) I used hot glue after Dougs house caved in. Worked great!
 
Dalton's is next, (Outhouse Junction) what can I say other than it really looked like a old fashion out house. Very cute one! Michaela's is the last one (Tonto's Holiday Hideout) hers looks like a TP.


This has been a fun family tradition!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like some way fun family time going on! Love the names of the gingerbread houses - so perfectly fitting! You guys are so fun!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gingerbread houses, so cute!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete