Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, February 3, 2014

All because...

...two people fell in LOVE!
 
 This summer my sweet Mother-in-law decided she wanted some family pictures taken, and that is not a small thing to do. She set the day, time, and those that could make it were there. We had everyone but one granddaughter and her family. We took the pictures on the front lawn of there home in Winder. It went very good, and fast. You wouldn't think it would for the amount of people involved, I think there were over 70 of us.
 I love this picture, I think it is one of the few where all of Doug's brothers and sister is there. They are in order of there age from left to right. Gordan, Kent, Doug, Joy, Mont, Travis, Sid. Front- Cody, Margaret, LaVern, and Dustin.
 These two pictures are all of the Grandkids, the bottom is all of the Great Grandkids.
 Gordan and Debbie with there family!
 Kent and Barbra and family!
 Doug and Cathy and kids!
 
This is Doug's sister Joy.  She is the best! Joy has never married, but we all keep our eyes out for a possible spouse. But, I have to say, when you have 8 brothers that is a little scary for a guy. He would have to pass alot of inspections. They are very protective of her.  This is "Tubbs"and he has more personality that alot of humans. Love this picture.
 Mont and Shelly and family!
 Travis and Gina and family!
 Sid and Jamie with there family!
 Cody and Nikki's family!
 Dustin and Ashley and family!
 Doug's parents are amazing, loving, caring and seem to keep things all together. I am very blessed to be a part of this loving family. They have been married about 56 years now and are such great examples to us all.


3 comments:

  1. Love these pictures! Looks like an awesome family:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your pictures! You've got a great looking family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked at Doug and his siblings and thought, "The Osmonds!" So which Osmond is Doug?

    ReplyDelete