Well I think it is finally done. We painted Dalton's room probably 11/2 ago, and I just got his bed skirt made. Yes I am very slow. I had put the material in my closet and it got lost in the mess. I just found it, and decided I need to finish this project.
Dalton wanted some posters for his room for Christmas, and we got those put up then.
Also, when my sister close her store in the fall, she had these vinyl stick people that she said I could have if we could get them off the wall. I lucked out, they came off really good and then they stuck back on great.
You don't see Dalton very often without some kind of ball in his hands. He loves all sports so much. He loves talking sports with my Dad, and he calls him every day. Alot of times very early in the morning. With the football play offs going on, they share who's playing and who's going to win. Some days he will talk for a half hour with my Dad, then say, "Well Grandpa, I think I'm all out of things to say."

So cute-you're one talented lady! Such a good idea to turn an old shirt into a pillow cover! I love the wall stick on's too! Dalton makes me laugh-I think I'll have to steal his phrase about being all out of things to say!:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute room, I love it! You are so creative and I love the stick people! Dalton is a great kid!
ReplyDelete