This year, I wanted to do something special for my family for Valentines Day. Since I have to work on Valentines we did it early. I have always thought that Valentines is kindof a silly holiday. I think you should tell people you love them all the time. In the past, we have done crazy dinners and they just love them, so we did it again. It is always fun to see what everyone orders or doesn't order. No forks for these two. Ok, I gave them one after they said please. I think the favorite thing on the menu was the chocolate covered strawberries, and cupcakes. Here are the Queen and King of Hearts!
I made these envelopes, that hook on the chairs, and we each had to write down at least 5 things we love about each other. I can't wait to read them, we saved them for Valentines Day.
Then we used our scriptures to look up "God's Conversation Hearts". I think they liked the "Fax me" heart the best. The scripture is Jeremiah 33: 3, Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. When they were reading each heart, before they read the scripture, they kindof figured out what the scripture would say. This one they were not sure.
It was a fun family night and I love them so much. Happy Valentines Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reindeer Pretzels
1 day ago

Very cute and creative! Looks like a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteFun idea! I love it! Happy Valentines Day!
ReplyDelete