These are a few of the things we have been up to lately. First, Michaela just loves music! All kinds. The only one she really isn't fond of is rap. She has wanted to go to so many concerts that it is crazy. This concert "Skillet" was coming up, she said it was a rock concert. I am like, well most rock concerts are not really the best enviroment to be in. Please, Mom, please! She did some searching, and tickets were only 20 dollars. So I gave it and thought, well if she is going I want to be the one to take her. Anyway, come to find out that "Skillet" is a Christian rock band. They had some good songs, and she absolutely loved it.
Next, we have been doing basketball every saturday. I so love watching Dalton play. This last saturday, he made 2 baskets and had some rebounds. His face just lights up when he gets a basket or a rebound. The team haven't won yet, but it is so good to see the improvement of all of the boys. The coach Steve Millerman is great, he puts alot of time in and the boys love him.
Reindeer Pretzels
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment