Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, March 3, 2014

The Best Ever!


 On March 1, 1934, the very best Dad a girl could have was born. I don't know what it is, but you are always your Dad's little girl. My Dad turned 80 years old on saturday, he has told us for along time that there would be NO big parties. He would just cook us some dutch oven potatoes. If we planned any thing else it would give him a heartattack. So with that statement on our shoulders, we just had our family and a small dinner. It was perfect!!
 I so cherish the time that I have with my parents, they are always there for us. They always join in for our adventures, whether they want to or not. Dad has been so blessed with good health, and I hope it continues. He has never spent a night in the hospital in 80 years.
 Times like these are so precious, and keep our family close. Dad is a gentle giant, and I am so blessed to be his daughter. I love you, Dad!!!! Hope you have many, many more birthdays!

2 comments:

  1. Your dad looks much younger than 80! Loved that you went to the concert with Michaela-you are such a good mom! Go Dalton! I'm glad he is doing good in B-ball!

    PS. I appreciated your testimony yesterday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dad looks great! What a great mom you are! Thanks for taking Matt Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete