Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween 2014

I kind of had a hard time getting into Halloween this year. I think I have kind of missed the excitement of when the kids were small, but they grow up and there excitement changes. Michaela has been running all week working with the Drama club getting ready  for the Halloween Extravaganza. They had a play, haunted house, trunk or treat! She also helped in the haunted house at the elementary, which she had a great time! She looks a little scary!!!!

 Dalton didn't like any of my ideas for Halloween this year except this one. He is a Harley Davidson, biker! Thanks for the shirt and the do-rag Uncle Steve and Aunt Vickie! He had a great time going around with his friends.
Even though I was kindof not into this stuff this year, I love seeing there faces when they get all ready to go! I love November and our next holiday of Thanksgiving, it helps me to have an attitude of gratitude and be thankful for so many great blessings in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Love your family!! Let me know when you can go walking and we'll head over to the church!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great costumes! :) Glad they had a great halloween!

    ReplyDelete