What is it about the wind that I hate? Mainly it always seems to start when you don't want it to! My sister came up to just take a few pictures for me and never fear the wind really started to blow. These are a few that our hair wasn't standing straight in the air!
So very thankful for this family of mine, these two bring so much joy, love and a very special spirit into our home. A good friend of mine reminded me that it is truly the simple things in life that mean the most. I so agree, I look back at things that we have done and it is always the simple things that come to our minds as the funnest.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, and have an attitude of gratitude! Enjoy the simple things!








LOVE the pictures!! My favorite is the one of you behind the wall - so cute! I agree though, I hate the wind too!! It has been keeping me up at night! I didn't know you've had your horse that long - what a sweet story. I'm so grateful for you!
ReplyDelete