Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, December 8, 2014

Flying by!

It seems like when the holidays start, I always have alot of things on my bucket list to do as a family and it seems like time goes way to fast to get it all done. We enjoyed Thanksgiving this year at my sisters, it was a great day just ate way too much food. We also went to the "Forgotten Carols" in Marsh Valley. I so loved it!! Dalton was not sure if he wanted to go, a few years ago we went and he fell asleep.  This year he loved it, we loved watching him laugh out loud at the funny parts. There is alot of talent in this area, they did a great job.

 Next, I love Pinterest! I for the most part try alot of things on there. Here are some of the snowflakes that I have wanted to make. I love them, but I should have used different glue and not hot glue. When hot glue gets warm, things fall apart so the big snowflake didn't last with all this warm weather that we have had. Good or bad we had fun making them.
 My nephew Casey, was just a baby not too long ago. Now he is getting married to the cutest girl named Kathryn. We love her and are so excited for them both. My sister had a shower for them, I got busy visiting and didn't get pictures of everyone. We had lots of fun!!!


1 comment:

  1. It really is crazy how fast time flies by!! We went to the Forgotten Carols lots of years ago, we should go again, I'm sure the girls would like it - glad you guys went!! Love the snowflakes - very cute!

    ReplyDelete