Saturday of rodeo week in Preston, they had an airshow. We were given some free tickets to it so off we went. My Dad use to fly and had a plane of his own, it was fun being out there looking at all the different planes. They can do so many stunts with them it is amazing, I think that I would get sick doing some of the spins and free falls that they did.
This is a little light weight plane that is owned by Utah State. They have about 10 of them. They do a few classes on flying them, you can go up and learn the basics. I think it is on her list of things to try.
This big one took off right by us, it can sure stir up some dust!
Then my sister won a free ride in a plane, so she had her husband go and he picked the old bomber plane. He loved it, flying all over the valley. It was a very fun, very HOT day!!




No comments:
Post a Comment