Registration day came and went, and we are back to school. I always here we need to go early so I can have a top locker. It was funny when they got there top locker watching Michael, Dalton, Zoie almost on tippy toes to see the lock. But...1st day of school Dalton got his locker opened, so the practise was a success!!!
We also had another milestone, Michaela got her offical license to drive. She past the driving and written tests, so look out sidewalks here she comes. Just kidding Tay, you drive great!
We took the kids out for lunch to one of our favorite places, Olive Garden! It was our Back to School celebration!
At lunch, I gave them there Back to School survival Kit! They loved it! I put in it thing that they love and needed from there list of supplies.
I love these great kids of mine, and hope that we all have a great school year!!!




Where DOES the time go??? I can't believe Michaela is a sophomore!! Love the back to school survival kit - way cute!:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun idea for a back to school survival kit! I love it! Hope this year is great for both kiddo's! :)
ReplyDelete