Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

It's Fair Time!

Oh, boy these two kept me entertained at the fair building. We helped with the 7-10 year old art pictures
 This was one of my favorite things at the fair, I loved watching these amazing animals. They can pull alot of weight. My inlaws came up and watch it with us, and my father in law use to drive a team when he was little on the family farm. It was so fun!
 For a good laugh, you got to love the pigs!
 These were fun to see, not sure I could walk around on stilts. I do good walking normally.
 She has found a new job. She had a great time helping with the Lions booth, serving hamburgers.
I love the Downey fair so many fun things for everyone to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment