Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Football...redo!

I'm not sure if I am just slow, or life just seems very busy. These pictures are from Superbowl Sunday, I just loved this picture of my parents. We had a family get together, and my parents were sporting my Dad's team, "Raiders"!  The whole time I grew up, my Dad always cheered for the Raiders, he liked the quarterback Ken Stabler, so I bought him this jersey a few years ago and he wears it on Superbowl even though the Raiders have not been there in a very long time. My Mom was even sporting a Raiders shirt. These two amaze me, they just keep going and are such a big support to me. It is hard to see your parents get older, cause in my mind I think they are in there 50's. So at 82, and 78 they look amazing. Love them so much!!!!!

 Dalton is all about sports, this boy always has a ball of some sort in his hands! He was decked out in a Bronco's shirt, and Seahawks hat! But he was very glad his Bronco's won Superbowl 50!  The girls also had some crafts we were working on but I lost the pictures?!
 I just finished my latest Redo, and I just love it! I love doing this new hobby of mine, finding something old, and making it new. I have been wanting a chair for my family room to have a little more seating. Doug and I found this one at the D.I for 20 bucks, then I found the material, I even had enough to make a couple of pillows for my couch. Love how it turned out.

2 comments:

  1. Your parents are so cute! I love your redo - that's awesome!! You are one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of your parents! Your chair redo looks so awesome! I love that fabric!

    ReplyDelete