Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Oh, my!

 Can January really be over already! It went fast for me and it usually is a long month! We haven't had much going in so far, just have been trying not to hit these elk that are staying very close to the road in Banida. I love to look at them, just not when they are in the middle of the road that I am driving on.
 In January, I usually blog about some of our goals. But, this year I am just going to try and do better at things that I need. Michaela has been working hard on her reading for seminary, and we listened to some in the car and I loved it cause everyone listened and asked questions later. So, with as much driving that I do, which I hate because it has always seemed like such a waste of time for me. I am going to listen to the BOM on my way to work and home. That way, I get something done in that time that I hate.

Dalton started playing basketball, and is loving every minute of it! He is playing in a league in Preston, and has a fun group of boys. So that is keeping us busy for a while!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I hope those Elk don't end up meeting you in your car close up!! Listening to the BOM in the car is a great idea for long drives - that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of elk! Glad you haven't had a run in with them yet! We have an animated Book of Mormon that the girls have been listening to at bedtime. They love it! I'll have to put it in the van so I can listen as well!

    ReplyDelete