I can't believe how fast this year has gone. It has been a good year with lots of ups and downs, but full of learning and lots of love. We have grown a lot this year in many ways, but these two just keep growing up on us! They are rocking there new pj's!
Patiently waiting to see if the big guy came last night!
I loved this gift from the kids, they gave one to me and one to Doug. It took a little work, they laminated this, and I love all the coupons I have from them.
Christmas at my parents is the best! We all get together for games, good food and lots of fun
The Smith family!
My parents are the best there is, at 81 and 77 they do great! Always there when ever we need anything, so blessed to have them as my parents!
The Wanner family!
I love it that my sisters and me, still all get together as much as we can, that makes life great. We play fun games at Christmas, this year we did a fun one with funky socks, this is all of them.
Dad is rocking the pair he got!
Ho, Ho, Ho socks for Uncle Steve! Well not for long, he got traded out of them and now Michaela has them.
We also played a game, if you roll the right number you open the gift with oven mits on.
On Christmas night, it was a beautiful full moon. The next time I see a full moon on Christmas Doug and I will be in our 70's! Now that is crazy! We had a good joke with the full moon and Daltons flapper pajamas! I just had to put that to remember it 20 years from now! So looking forward to the new year, new goals and always having the gospel to get us through anything that we may face. Gratitude turns what we have into enough! Embrace the new year with a heart full of gratitude!
Reindeer Pretzels
1 day ago













Looks like a great Christmas with family! Recognizing our blessings is so much of the battle of life isn't it? So grateful for you and your family! Loved the snowman too - it was so fun to have snow to play in this year!:) Happy New Year!
ReplyDelete