Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, March 21, 2016

Teenagers!

I really can't believe that my kids are both teenagers! It has gone so fast! I so enjoyed every minute of them being little. I think in my mind, they still are little. Then I look at them both and realize that there not, and they are making decisions about there life, and there goals and sometimes your great and sometimes your not so great!  My beautiful daughter, has alot on her plate. She is making great decisions, but sometimes is very overwelmed. That is when I wrap my arms around her, take a deep breath and let her know it will all work out. Stay very close to your Father in Heaven! She has had a few dates, wow, I wasn't ready for that!
 Had the talk, about not dating just one guy, date lots! That is not always the most popular conversation! Then, the talk of just don't worry about guys until you are out of school and done the goals you have for yourself! Love, love this girl!!! She has the biggest heart, and great goals for the future! Stay on the right path!!
 This guy, a teenager?! He will always be my baby boy!  The one thing with Dalton, he always likes to know when Im working, and when I will be home. I think it has something to do with food, cause I can make a meal, when he thinks there is nothing to eat in the house. Dalton is pretty laid back and not caught up with too much teenager things. He is doing so much better in school this year, and being responsable about his homework.
 Dalton played on a basketball league in Preston this winter and just loved it! They had a great team! Michael, Kole and Dalton, along with some new friends from Preston. The coaches worked so great with the boys. This boy always has a ball of some kind in his hand!
I so love my teenager's, and all the busy fun they bring to my world!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is so crazy! Michaela is a beautiful girl inside and out and Dalton has seemed so grown up to me this past year! They are such lucky kids to have a great momma like you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great kids come from great parents!! I'm sure glad Matt and Dalton are friends!

    ReplyDelete