This last week, the high school has performed "You're a good man, Charlie Brown." They have all done a great job. I have always loved the peanut characters since I was little. My favorite is still the Christmas one, but they all have good meanings.
Michaela was "Marcie" in the play. She has had a great time, and had alot of fun with all the good kids in the play. They finish it all up tonight with there final performance.
It is always so funny to me, Dalton seen the show 3 times, and he laughs so hard each time at the funny parts. I think I laughed more at him than at the play! He has a good laugh!
Reindeer Pretzels
1 day ago




Ruby was so excited that the Elementary kids could get into the play free tonight but we have a couple sickies here. She was super disappointed! It looks like it was great!!:)
ReplyDeleteWe weren't able to make it over either but I heard it was a lot of fun! Glad Michaela had a good time!
ReplyDelete