Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Dress me up!



Michaela dressed up early for the Sadies Hawkins dance.  Michaela and her date Dan, went as pirates. They looked pretty cute, and had a good time.  For Halloween a group of them got together to carve pumpkins, eat, and watch movies.


 Dalton was a cop this year, I put a mustache on him, he wasnt really liking it, cause it itched. It didn't last long on his cute face. He had a great time trick or treating, and has a year supply of candy.
As for Doug and me, we stayed home, watched a movie, and was asleep early. Maybe next year we will dress up, we use too all the time. I think we are getting old!

2 comments:

  1. I loved watching the show choir, that was so fun! Michaela has been a busy girl - looks like she is having a great high school experience! I loved Dalton's costume and I think you and Doug have the right idea about staying home!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The show choir was so fun! They did a great job. Daltons costume was great and it was fun to watch those boys play football!

    ReplyDelete