What are you grateful for? I made these little journals for all of us to do. It has made us focus on the things that we are so blessed with. The first question was, what smell are you grateful for? there were alot, fresh hay, clean air, clean clothes, cookies, Thanksgiving dinner. What sound are you grateful for? school bell, Christmas, Primary, birds What book are you grateful for? All of us wrote Book of Mormon, and all books. It has been a fun thing to do and made you look at so many things that we are so blessed with!
We spent the day at my sister's and had a great meal and some fun games! I love spending time with my family. That is the one thing that I am most grateful for and that is FAMILY!

Cute books- that's a great idea! Glad you had a happy day with family!
ReplyDeleteI love the gratitude books, what a fun idea! glad you had a happy thanksgiving! I'm thankful for your friendship!
ReplyDelete