Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Christmas Party!


You are never too old to sit on Santa's lap!


It was the Talbot Family party this last week, and we always love it. It is hard to get everybody together, but this is one time everyone seems to make it. I think I have a picture with my kids every year, its fun to look at them and see the changes. I think they will have to sit on Santa's lap until they are out of school, O.K. kids?


After the party we drove around and looked at all the lights. Love Christmas lights!!

During the party, my father-in-law celebrated his 80th birthday! I sure love this man and the example that he is to all of us. He has a strong testimony, and a firm believer in the power of prayer. So very thankful for all the love and support they have always given to me. Love them!!!!

Hope he wished for many,many more years!

No comments:

Post a Comment