Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, December 15, 2016

It's beginning...

...to look alot like Christmas!


This time of year can be very magical, but it can be stressful too.  I love it, the kids love to help me get out all of the decorations the day after Thanksgiving and I love the help. It makes it alot more fun.

One of my favorites is watching the Christmas Hallmark shows, I think I my family has just about had enough of them, but they are real feel good movies.
Love our traditions, and things that we do as a family, that is what it is all about!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pic of you and Doug so cute! Looks like a good Christmas season so far but you're right it can be busy and stressful. So Thankful for families to keep us focused on what matters most!

    ReplyDelete