This young man has been working hard on his school work, and he made the Soar club again. He has to work at school cause it just doesn't come easy for him, but I am so proud of him for trying harder at what he does. We have been working at the science project, and now on to job shadowing. Lots of math homework too, that is one area that Dalton just struggles with, so he works on math that we give him when he doesn't have homework. He has grown up so much lately it scares me. In 5 years he will probably be on a mission, it goes so fast. But, he is just soaring with his accomplishment!
Michaela is working hard as always. She has lots going on, and still always helps me around the house. She was nominated to be a Natural Helper, and is going to Downata over night for lots of activities. She will get home, and then leave that night to go on the Lady Liberty tour with the school. They will be gone 9 days, but will see alot of amazing things in there travels. A school from Rockland will be going with them. She is very excited, but a little nervous about flying. I am just nervous cause my baby girl has never been gone from home that long. I will be the one homesick for her.
For awhile now I have just wanted to keep my kids home and with me. It has gone so fast, never thought that having them grow up would. I have to say that they are great kids and amaze me all the time.


Way to go Dalton that's awesome! Maggie is excited Michaela will be at the Natural Helper thing. All the kids are growing up way too fast!:(
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Dalton! That is great!! I am excited for Michaela's trip! It sounds fun!! I agree, they all grow up way to fast!!
ReplyDelete