Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, April 20, 2017

"53"

 Well the day before my birthday I had surgery on my right foot. I have been putting it off for a few years now, and since we have meet our deductible I got it done. I really didn't know it would be like this with 2 screws in my toe.
 So, for my birthday I layed in bed all day!! My mom and sisters came up and brought me lunch, it was great.

 Then my family brought in some beautiful flowers, and a piece of birthday cake. I really liked that it just had one candle!!! Haha! The age that I'm at has never really bothered me, it just seems strange cause I don't think of myself that old, I think I'm still in my 30's

1 comment:

  1. Cathy I'm sorry you had to have surgery!! I didn't know but I hope you are recovering well!!! I love Michaela's prom dress, beautiful and modest on a beautiful girl!!

    ReplyDelete