Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Spring Break!

 Is it really spring time?  The weather in Idaho changes everytime you look outside. Snow and rain today, mowing the lawn a couple of days ago! Oh, well! Michaela got home from her trip in time for spring break, Dalton went on an over night scout camp a couple of days. Doug took the kids to a movie, Boss Baby! They loved it! Then I was off, so we went down to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden and played a little.

 They are calm and cool with a T-rex after them!!!!
 We went up and tied a baby quilt, and hung out with family! Pretty simple spring break, but we did a few things in between work.  Now just to finish out the school year, and bring on summer.
I had Michaela blog a little about her trip. I missed this girl like crazy, but was glad she got to go. Lots of experiences, lots of first times! Not too sure I'm ready for this girl to be a senior next year.

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe it's spring either it feels like we just had Halloween! Glad you got to sneak some fun family time in!! We went to the dinosaur park too-that's a fun trip cause it's close by and not too expensive. Too bad we didn't run into ya there!:)

    ReplyDelete