Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, December 14, 2018

Christmas Concert!

I love it when my kids are fun and crazy with each other. Dalton has really grown a lot in the last year and he is now taller than Michaela and me. He is pretty strong and likes to try and lift everyone.
 He seems to give his sister this look a lot! Glad I caught it on camera!
 I really think that they will miss each other way more than either one of them will say!

 All the kids did a great job in the concert, I loved it. These boys though were so cute sing there songs and doing the actions that they had with them.  Great job!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. They were my favorite choir and I could hear Dalton, I didn't know he had such a good voice! I told him he needs to come sing with our ward choir!!:)

    ReplyDelete