Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, December 21, 2018

See ya later!

 When your waiting for your mission call, the wait seems so slow. Then you open it and have a few months to wait before you go, and then all of the sudden the day is here. That is just from a mom perspective, cause this girl wanted it to happen faster. Michaela was ready to go and so excited and we are so excited for her we cant wait for the letters and emails. I was so excited the day we took her down, when we got home, we already had one just letting us know she was doing great and she would talk to us on Christmas!!!

  This girl has been such a great blessing, and I am so very proud of her. I know she will do such great things in Canada. So many of our blessing are answered through other people that our Father in Heaven put in our lives. She has been one of those great blessings in my life.
 Once you pull into the parking lot you better be ready to go, cause they  come and whisk you away pretty fast. I was amazed by how many cars were coming in with missionaries. Our youth today is getting to work and spreading the gospel.
I am going to miss this girl like crazy, but I am so excited to hear about her adventure. She has been given so many wonderful blessings, and when I think about how many times we ask for blessings for the missionaries, I know she will be watched over. So, her adventure has begun!

1 comment:

  1. The testimony she shared after she was set apart was amazing! She is so prepared, you have done such a great job teaching her! Excited to hear about all her adventures! Love you!

    ReplyDelete