This year, they were playing the new movie the "Grinch" in Preston at 3:00 so we went up and seen that it was cute. I think that we were all missing Michaela a little, Dalton said to me that it is a little hard with her gone. I think that it has finally hit him that she will be gone for a bit. The kids had always been able to open a gift on Christmas eve which is new pajamas, who doesn't love them. But, they also get a Christmas book to read. I love this part, they always have cute books with great messages just for Christmas. This was Dalton's book,"The Broken Ornament". I loved it, it kind of fit for Dalton. I sent a book wrapped in Michaela's suitcase so she had one for Christmas, hers was "The Little Match Girl"
Reindeer Pretzels
1 day ago

You guys are so fun! Love Christmas traditions!!
ReplyDelete