I just love this saying, "Choose prayer over worry, God can change everything in an instant. Stay Faithful" I would love to just pray and not worry, but I think we all worry. It is how we handle it that counts. We just need to stay faithful! We have had lots of good thing happen and a few not so good this last month. We ha.d a funeral to go to that was so very sad, and you just wish that you or someone could have been there to give a hand or lend a ear. You wish that they would have just reached out and tried to grab a hold of your had. A nephew who had a beautiful family, with 4 beautiful kids ended his life. Sadly, it was such a shock that you never seen it coming. I pray for his cute little family, for his mom (my sister in law) that our Savior will continue to help them through this trial. Some of the speakers at the funeral were amazing with the messages they had. They were truly guided on what they said to help people through there trials.
About 5 years ago I talked about my other sweet sister in law, who was battling cancer again. Round 2! She had a bone marrow transplant and it was good, for a big trial but she came through it. Slowly over the last 2 years her cancer margins have started climbing again. She has done more chemo but she just got the sad news that there is nothing more that they can do for her. She is such a strong lady and example to me over the years. She has seen so many miracles, she looks amazing for all she has been through. Her immune system is so low that they don't think she would survive any more. She was told maybe six months. How do they know, right! Even after that news she just smiles and keeps going. We have seen many wonderful things in her life. Think sometimes you just ask that question of why? Bur, let us all press on!
I guess it is kind of like playing football, and you just have to tackle those trials, no matter how big or small,
As for the good, there are many things , and I am truly blessed! I am a daughter of God, and he loves me. Michaela is so loving her mission, she loves the service work they do. They are working with a lot of people right now, pray that they will embrace the gospel and want it in there lives.She was so excited a lady from her first area just got baptized, so many blessings come frome the gospel.
A tree that the lightning hit!
As for these cute pictures, I guess all the sisters when they hit there 9 month mark takes a picture. So I wonder what another 9 months will look like!!! Hehe, silly girls!! It really has gone by very fast, sometimes it is slow when I start missing her, but I know with out a doubt that she is where she needs to be.
I have laughed about this one, she wins the best all around hair. She hates it, but It makes her stand out the way she should!!!
I love fall and all the beautiful colors, but today there is snow to go with it! I hope that we all just keep pressing forward with faith. Remember to reach out any chance you get! Love you all
Reindeer Pretzels
1 day ago



I'm so sorry about your nephew and sister in law. Lots of love and prayers with you and your family. I love fall colors and Michaela!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry Cathy! I love this post and needed to hear it today. Thank you for your beautiful thoughts!❤
ReplyDelete