Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, November 4, 2019

Fall?

 We have had some crazy weather lately, not sure if it is fall or winter. The area hit records for being so cold, then we get beautiful days and still enjoy being outside. We were at my sisters celebrating Caseys birthday, he just turned 29, it is so crazy that he is that age. We did a little skeet shooting, which was so fun. Casey and Courtney are very good, but I'm pretty proud of my self cause I improved a lot since the last time that I shot. I really loved it when Doug would miss it and I got it. Dalton also did good. It was fun having my Dad out there with us.
 Ready, aim, fire!! Max liked being out there with Pop pop helping pull the clay pigeons.

 October went by fast, we spent some time out hunting, and seeing the beautiful fall scenery.
 Dalton just finished up football, and had his choir concert. He is in Men's choir and Show choir. They did a great job with there numbers and he really seemed to enjoy it.


Michaela is doing great, she was just transfered to Saskatoon, so it will be a change for her it is farther north, so probably colder too.

It has been a busy month, but a good one. I so love my family!

2 comments:

  1. Shooting looks like fun! I just love your family too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to spend time with family! Matt has loved show choir they did such a great job!

    ReplyDelete