Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Finishing up the month!

 
 It is always fun to go to the mail and find great letters or packages, especially when the come from Canada. A wonderful lady in Michaela's ward gave her this picture, her sister is the artist. It has a great story with it that talks about turning things over to the Savior. I loved it and really needed that when it came in the mail. We then got a super nice letter from the mission President, saying that Sister Talbot has been asked to be a trainer. I know that she will do great, I am so very proud of her.
 Dalton was excited to go to Buffalo Wild Wings with the football team to finish up the year, they had a great time, we also went to the play at the school, "Clue". They all did a great job, it was good!

 We have spent the last month getting preventative things done for my insurance, it is a pain but it gives us a little money off the cost of it and with it every little bit helps! We had a skin check, and they found cancer on Doug that had to be cut out. I thought it would be simple, but he looked like he had been in a bad fight when they got done. I never took a picture, but half of his face was swollen and black and blue! But they believe that they got it all. So very thankful for modern medicine.

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome painting, so neat! Michaela will be an awesome trainer! Poor Doug:( I agree, modern medicine is a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cool painting, what a neat thing to have. I agree, Michaela will be a great trainer. Good for her! Modern medicine is so great, we are pretty lucky! Hope Doug is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete