We had some pretty good turkey legs for Thanksgiving, and they were cute too! Courtney and Kathryn made these a Pinterest success!
I had Thanksgiving at our house this year, and I really enjoyed it. I love having our family come up. I am in a stage where I think we worry more about our parents than anything. My sweet Mother, just keeps getting smaller and smaller and she worries when she is gone from home for very long. But, on the other hand it does my Dad good to get out. I am so blessed to be there daughter! We have also been worried about Doug's dad, he fell and has been in the hospital twice. First with stitches to fix his knee, and second he got pneumonia. He has been in there now for over a week. We hope that he will come home this next week, we are keeping Heavenly Father busy with our prayers.
We also had fun in Preston watching the bed races, seeing the Christmas lights, and dinner with the family again. Plus, little Max can sure dance. He is so cute, any time he hears music, he starts to dance around. Love it!
I got a picture of my boy, with a cute smile on his face. We are never sure when Dalton is taking the picture, so Doug must not have been ready to smile. Anyway, love this family of mine.
Reindeer Pretzels
1 day ago





Prayers for your family! Life sure can be hard, so thankful for family!
ReplyDeleteWe will keep your family in our prayers! It really is great to spend time with family!
ReplyDelete