Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, November 6, 2020

Football Senior Night!

I really can't believe it, a Senior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They had the field painted, and it looked so good. The game was a great game to watch, went into overtime, but we lost. It was a hard loss for these boys but they can move on. 
I will miss this stuff, Dalton so loved being part of a team. They were all so good to each other. I so thankful for this healthy young man. Love you Dalton!

 

2 comments:

  1. It is so crazy to see all these kids growing up so fast! Glad he is having a great senior year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't figure out how Matt and Dalton got to be old enough to graduate!! Dalton is a great kid!

    ReplyDelete