Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, November 13, 2009

Any day is sunnier when brightened by a smile!



I'm still in the thankful mode, it just make my day when I get smile like these from the kids. There is something about kids and glasses they love to wear them as long as they are not there own.
Ready or not here it comes! I came home from work last night with my car covered with the white stuff, and the kids were so excited. So don't forget to take the time to go chase snowflakes!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Way cute pictures!! Ruby always tries to put on my glasses until she realizes how blind I am and they hurt her eyes! Thanks for your positive and grateful attitude - you're a good example for me!

    ReplyDelete