Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Small and Simple things!


It's the small and simple things in every day life that I'm thankful for. Dalton got his shoes on the right feet this morning! Yah!!!!! Plus we only had a couple of tears doing Michaela's hair. We are working for a no tears day, but this was a good start to the day.

3 comments:

  1. Ruby is still working on the shoes on the right feet thing! I agree about the small and simple things - I just had some chocolate and I feel really good! :) I wonder if I could get your email address so I can invite you to read my blog when I go private!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy!!! I was so excited to find your blog! I love keeping up with friends. And good job with the shoe thing, we are still working on that with abby, I guess we will get there someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mindy!Who would have thought that parenting would be such a challenge, but I love it. Your blog is too CUTE!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete