My kids are always doing little surprises for me when I come home from work after a graveyard shift. They left me a sign under my pillow "Love you Mom" it just makes my day. I was a little relieved because there is normally a fake snake or something like that. So there is another thing to be thankful for. I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner this year for my family. I know that is scary, so pray that I don't burn the turkey. It will be the last time we will all be together for 2 years. We have a missionary going out. We are so proud of him!!! My sisters son Elder Casey Lyle Smith will serve in Baltimore, Maryland. He leaves December 9.

They got the turkey out of the freezer and could hardly lift it, so they layed down by it. I just couldn't resist a picture.

The kids were sure good helpers setting the table for Thanksgiving. Michaela made name cards for the table.
You are good to cook dinner for the family! I made a turkey a few years back and it was still frozen in the middle! Glad yours turned out well!!
ReplyDeleteIm getting good at the turkey....its the other stuff i can't cook...O wait thats what I have Mindy for!!! Just once I would like to have a Thanksgiving dinner with Friends..wouldn't that be fun!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Cathy!! I thought about you and wondered how it all turned out - the table looks beautiful and I'm sure that Tom Turkey was yummy!!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I love the new background on your blog and your little blinkies!